Slow Dreams, a team
of British, American & Italian destination wedding planners in Italy
, has offices in Europe (Italy) and the US. To best understand Slow Dreams - read our many Testimonials and Trip Advisor posts
Here are numerous reasons for having Slow Dreams as your wedding planner in Italy
We Make Weddings Memorable & Successful
- Scores of testimonials - To best understand our success in managing & planning Italian weddings, look at our weddings Italy testimonials, and Tripadvisor posts. We have been successfully managing & planning weddings in Italy since 2003.
- A large choice of venue types - regardless if your wedding is a luxury wedding or a budget wedding in Italy, all our venues are in stunning locations with wonderful views - some of the finest views in Europe.
- Careful wedding management - Most of our staff are native English speakers but all have lived and managed weddings for many years in Italy - this minimizes not just verbal / written miscommunications but also culturally induced miscommunications,
- We always assign multiple wedding planners to every wedding' regardless of size, who repeatedly cross check everything.
- Unusual Italian wedding venues - To make your wedding in Italy even more memorable at highly affordable prices, as well us the usual type of wedding venues in Italy (castles, villas, hotels, etc.), we offer some of the most memorable, and certainly most different ideas for a destination wedding in Italy - e.g., see our "Unusual Italian Weddings" - these include sailboat, beach and deserted island, cliff-tops, a lovers walk on the sea, agriturismos (family farms). We can even arrange an "armada" of boats to one of Italy's most secluded and dramatic cliff surrounded beaches.
We Give The Bride & Groom Peace Of Mind
- You can change your wedding in Italy contract significantly for most things right up to several weeks before the wedding. This eliminates the stress of wondering how many guests will come, what meals they want.
- We offer a three payment schedule with most of the payment due only several weeks before the wedding. See our policies and fees.
- This site clearly lists ALL wedding costs, fees, and taxes - so you will have a solid idea of the cost of your wedding in Italy even before contacting us. All prices include all taxes, unless, in rare circumstances, explicitly stated.
- We meet you after you arrive at your hotel or villa and go through the details in person.
- We personally escort you to the town-hall to lodge your approval paperwork for civil wedding.
- We offer a guide to help with getting the final paperwork in Rome, Florence and Naples.
- Above all, we care for your wedding guests. We have a concierge service, free of charge, that will make reservations for your guests for hotel, hair, make-up, spa, and airport transfers. This service is also there to personally answer your guests' questions - guests also want a relaxed & memorable experience as well.
We Make Italy Weddings Affordable
- Low cost of services - since we bring a lot of business to the various service providers (florist, photographer, etc.), we strongly negotiate prices with then and, importantly, publish those prices on this site for you to see even before contacting us. Have a look at our cost and prices (all taxes are included) - you will find these costs to be simply low. The average cost of an Italian wedding with Slow Dreams is a fraction of the average cost of a wedding, for example, in the UK or the US.
- Italy's Best Kept Secret - We offer a lot of venues in the Coast of Maratea & The Cilento - Traveler Magazine says "Maratea is Heaven - It's The Amalfi Without The Crowds.... Italy's Best Kept Secret". beside being one of the lower cost areas of Italy, most mayors of this region will conduct outdoor ceremonies at the venue of your choice - saving the significant cost of having a symbolic ceremony in addition to the civil town-hall marriage costs.
- A wide range of differently priced venues - there are venue prices to fit all types of budget from the low to the extremely high. See list of venues.
We make your wedding experience relaxed, we will:
- Meet you when you arrive at your hotel or villa and go through the details in person
- We will personally escort you to the town-hall to lodge your approval paperwork for civil wedding
- This site clearly lists ALL wedding costs, fees, and taxes - so you will have a solid idea of the cost of your wedding in Italy even before contacting us.
We Make Weddings In Italy Flexible
Flexibility - not a subject discussed much in wedding web-sites - but so important for peace of mind, so important for a relaxed wedding. Most of our Italian wedding venues offer a great deal of flexibility.
- Venue Choice - We offer a large variety of venues, and types of Italy Weddings.
- Marry Where You Want - in many of our venues, the mayors and ministers will marry you at the venue of YOUR choice - hotels, villas, churches, beaches, etc. You are NOT restricted to just town-halls and Catholic churches, as is the case for most Italy weddings.
- Outdoor Weddings Italy - Many of our mayors and ministers offer outdoor ceremonies. Unfortunately Catholic weddings in Italy are still restricted to a church - however, we do offer a great choice of beautiful and historic churches.
- Last Minute Weddings Italy/Elope to Italy and No Hassle Approval (U.S. citizens only)- We offer last minute weddings and simplified approvals - who can use the services is quite constricted - Contact Us to see if this approval fits you - We Make Italian Weddings Flexible and Easier.
The no hassle/last minute approval service is truly no-hassle for U.S. citizens. You simply make appointments at the American Consulate in Naples, Italy and bring your passports and non-translated divorce papers (if applicable
) and fill out & sign the Dichiarazione Giurata (Sworn Statement
) in front of a consular officer. Then bring those documents with stamps to the Prefettura in Naples for authentication. We offer a local guide service for the Prefettura. Note
: This no-hassle service
is available ONLY for 2 towns in Southern Italy.
- Note: For those who cannot get last minute approval, we offer symbolic ceremonies from either a local mayor (identical to a legal Italian wedding, but not legal) or a minister or simply have a friend be the celebrant.
- Non-Catholic Church Italian Weddings - We have churches that allow for non-Catholic religious weddings, including, for example, the Church of Our Lady of The Snow & Olives, a small historic church with ancient frescoes situated alone on a mountain-top cliff overlooking - the sea, the historic red-tiled roof town of Maratea with its 44 churches, the world class Coast of Maratea, and two national parks, the Cilento and Pollino.
- Bring Your Own Celebrant - Bring your own priest (most of our churches allow this, but not all), minister, rabbi, etc.
- Italian Weddings For Woman Divorced LESS than 300 days - We have certain mayors who ignore the 300 day arcane law for Italian weddings that prohibits woman from marrying within 300 days of their divorce.
We Make Access To Rest Of Italy Easy
Many couples and guests want to attend the wedding then move to see our parts of Italy they have dreamed about. There are excellent inexpensive high-speed trains services to Tuscany (Florence, Pisa, etc), Rome, Naples, Pompeii, Herculaneum, Paestum, Salerno (boat to Amalfi Coast), Sorrento, Sicily ferry boat, etc, etc.