The cost of our weddings in italy is impacted by the wedding dates, venue(s), and services you choose. Many of our venue pages have one or more "Typical Plans" which can be quickly (in minutes) customized to suit your requirments.
If you need HELP, contact us.
STEP 1 - Get Login ID
Get a login ID - click “login” at top right hand corner of web-page.
STEP 2 - Select “Typical Package” of Interest
- On venue page of interest, click near top of page.
- Select “View” of any “Typical Plan” of interest. This will present a detailed plan with all costs. Note: these costs are based on the dates we have selected for the plan.
- If still interested, click “Customize”. (create a login if you have not already done so)
STEP 3 - Update the “Typical Package” basic information to reflect your wedding
- change the name to a name that suits you – note: it’s useful to include the name of the venue.
- update the wedding date
- update the number of guests
- Click on “Continue”
it is useful to click through them to get an idea of the details of the “Typical Plan” you selected.
- Click “Accom” - you see accommodations that we have selected for that “Typical Package”
STEP 4 – Select and schedule all accommodations you want included in your plan.
- You will see a row of Icons, it is useful to click through them to see the venue information.
- If you want all or selected guests to pay their accommodations, have them contact us. We will credit you with their deposit – i.e., you will end-up only paying for the accommodations you want.
- Click “Select Rooms” - see link under the venue’s photograph.
- Change the dates - to do so, click and hold the start date then drag the cursor to the end date
- Click “Save Changes”
- Click each room-type you want to book. You can change:
- the IN & OUT dates
- The number of adults & children
- You can type the names of the persons in each room (or select them from your guest list if you have built a list).
- Click “Close”
- Click “Add a Venue” - located on venue photo.
STEP 5 - Update Event Schedule & Services
Note: You will see a row of Icons, it is useful to click through them to review the venue information.
- Delete any not wanted service - click “X”
- Change event information
- Click venue photograph
- Change event name, if wanted
- Change # of guests
- Change date & time.
- Click “Update Event Details”
- Change location within a venue
- Click “Select Services”
- On the left of page there is a menu of services. Near that top of that menu, you will see “Event Hosting Fee”. If the venue has multiple event locations (e.g., patio, roof-top), you can select the location of interest.
- Change or add new services
- Click on each item on the service list.
- Enter the number you want of any of the services, Click “Add”, to delete, change number to zero.
Step 6 - Review Your Plan
- Click “Review” at top of page.
Step 7 – Compare that same plan at other venues.
- Click “Menu” at top right hand corner.
- Click “My Plans”
- Click “Copy Wedding”
- Enter name of new plan, click “Go”