Note: You can add any number of events, e.g., ceremony (at the venue, at the town hall, at a church, etc), reception (at the venue, at a restaurant, etc), rehearsal dinner, pool BBQ, Each event requires you select a venue
This page explains:
- How to select a venue for each event you plan to host
- How to select a location within the venue to host the event.
- How to add/change/delete services for each event
Step 1 - Select Venue to Host Event
- Click "Events" at top of web-page.
- Click "Add Venue"
- If you have saved venue (s) in your favorites, click "Favorites"
- If you know the name of the venue of interest, type the name or part of the name in the "Search" box.
- Select the venue of interest by clicking on its photo - click "Select This Venue"
- Fill in requested information
- event name
- # of guests
- date & time.
- Click “Update Event Details”
Step 2 - Select Location Within Venue to Host Event
Some venues have multiple locations for events (e.g., patio, beachfront, roof-top). Each location may have a different event "Hosting Fee".
- To select event location, click on menu button located under "Event Hosting Fee".
Step 3 - Add/Change/Delete Services For Each Event
On the left of web-page, there is a menu of services.
- To add new services
- Click on each item of interest on the service list on left hand side of page. Hint: it's useful to click through all the services to get know what this venue offers and what they charge.
- Enter the number you want, if any, of the services, Click “Add”.
- To delete, change number to zero.
- Click "Add Events to This Venue" - repeat as above
- To see all events and their services, click "Events" at Top of Page
- Delete any not wanted service - click “X”
- To change any service, click on it.
Step 5 - Add Other Events to Other Venues
- Click "Add Another Venue"
- Repeat as for Step 4
Step 6 - Review Your Plan
- Click “Review” at top of page - you can make changes directly on this page,
If you need HELP, contact us.