High on the hills just south of Orvieto, equidistant from Rome & Florence, sits the incomparable, the luxurious and the refined Villa Tirrena estate and vineyards - producers of some of Italy's finest wines. The estate comprises vineyards, wine cellars, a historic tower with accommodations, indoor pool with gymnasium - all set in one of the loveliest hill settings in Italy.
Importantly, it has suspended formal gardens (featured in films) with an important private art collection with artists such as Anish Kapoor and Banksy. It is one of the finest garden museums world-wide.
The estate is, perhaps, best, but still inadequately, described photographically.
Venue Specific Wedding Costs
Price by quote (ultra expensive) - 6 double rooms and 1 single room + reception/ceremony venues.
Lesser night stays - by quote.
Included in the price :
- Use of the seven rooms of the Villa for 7 nights;
- Use of all the facilities such as Heated Swimming Pool, Turkish Steam bath
- Fully Equipped Gym (and all the towels set) among others;
- Use of the open air swimming pool at the - Torre di Santa Caterina
(just 5 minutes away from Villa Tirrena - the cook can prepare lunch there for the guests)
- Linen and towels change whenever requested, minimum three times a week;
- 1 cook and housekeeper
- 1 Guardian
- 2 maids that are at guest disposition and take care of the laundry, rooms and table service
- 1 person that take cares of all the problems concerning the house
- 3 gardeners - Staff regular hours included
(8 hours for 5 and a half days - rest 1 day and a half paid extra)
Extra hours charged extra and paid by the guests at the check-out
Note - Masseuse, Yoga teacher, Personal Trainer and Beautician can be booked upon request (to be paid extra by the guests).
Reception Meals - 2017 / By quote