Palazzetto Rosso sits n the heart of Siena, a few steps from the beautiful Basilica of San Francesco, behind Rocca Salimbeni. It's a fascinating mixture of 13th century Tuscan architecture creatively infused with 20th century Italian modern furnishings and decor - that Italians, and perhaps only Italians, pull-off so well.
The restoration of the hotel presents an important work of recovery and improvement of a building of great historical value. The imposing red brick staircase and the mullioned window on the middle floor of the typical palaces, the beautiful well on the ground floor in the lobby and the warm light beams make the atmosphere quite magical. The rooms are bright with beautiful views, in suite bath set in the middle of the room protected by the crystals make fairytale.
Wedding receptions from 20 up to 50 people can be hosted in the hotel.
Religious ceremonies can be in local Catholic Church (legal) or Church of England at the church in Siena (non-legal - must also go to town-hall prior); or civil ceremony at the nearby Palazzo Pubblico di Siena (town hall).
Venue Specific Wedding Costs - 2015:
Catered Reception Meals - 2016
- Siena's town hall offers one of the most beautiful civil service settings surrounded by frescoes, and an exit on the famous and fascinating Piazza del Campo.
- Ceremony on Saturdays at the town hall: € 1,500
- Ceremony during weekdays at the town hall: € 1,000
- The Palazzetto Rosso can host fabulous receptions
- Minimum: 20
- Maximum: 50
- Catered Menu: Buffet menu only - starting at € 100